Our solutions offer the
greatest benefits with the least effort. Simplicity is the key.
- Products laden with features are more
difficult to set up, learn and manage -- and are often impractical,
resulting in lower acceptance and often outright failure ... this is not the
case with net>HIRE's solutions.
- Our solutions are easy to set up, manage
and operate. They are used -- and used to their fullest, thus increasing
the organization's ability to achieve quality results.
- A custom designed solution can be
up-and-running within days.
- Positions can be set up in
- Self-assessments are typically completed
in 8 to 10 minutes.
- Ranking and GAP reports are generated in
- Self-service approach of our products
reduces set up and administrative overhead.
- Employees and Applicants enter their
profile and competency data once, making it immediately available for re-use
with other positions.
- Consistent and simplified
interview/review processes using the competency-based profiles to deal with
individual strengths and opportunities for growth.
- Reports provide key metrics enabling you
to monitor the effectiveness of the solution.
- Identify best fit candidates in
- Training for recruiters and hiring
managers in just 30 minutes.
- Legally defensible documentation
provided by the system is evidence of an unbiased investigation into the match
between each applicant and the requirements of the position.
- Identify priorities for development and
mentoring within seconds.
- Identify competency profiles of top
performers in seconds (useful for setting target profiles for recruitment,
especially for clients using net>HIRE.)
- Employees can use their competency-based
performance self-assessments for internal job postings (for clients also using
- Performance reviews lead to individual
employee development plans for continuous improvement.
Ease of integration
- net>HIRE Inc. products are designed
for ease of integration with existing systems.
- Web-based solution for ease of
deployment and lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Easily interfaces with existing web
sites, job boards and other web-based applications.
- Three-tier architecture simplifies
addition of new features and integration with in-house and third-party
- if purchasing our solution, you may
select your choice of hardware platform, database, Web Server, Operating
- works with any HTML 4.0 compatible or
- works with any JDBC compliant database
(reference database is OracleTM.)
- JAVATM servlet based,
enabling it to run in your choice of Windows or Unix environment with a
compliant HTTP server.
- Export tool simplifies re-use of
Home | FAQ | About Us |